Thursday, October 19, 2006

Journal

How am I handicapped?

So, I think my eyes are my main handicap. Because, basically my eyes suck. Well not both of my eyes, but my left eye. It can't really see that much and it is a loser. I remember one time when I was in band at Renfroe, I had to share music with someone. But I couldn't read it because I had to look out of my left eye and it just didn't work out. But anyways... how else am i handicapped? Umm, I am really aful at making decisions. That makes me hadicapped because in my everyday life I make really uniportant decisions that don't even matter into a big deal. Like all kinds of stuff. I'm sure I'm a lot more hanicapped than those two things but I can't really think of much else. Umm... I can't draw at all. Which really handicapps me when we have to do pictionary. It's pretty much unfortunate. I don't look at this as a handicapp, but some might say that since my family is so screwy I might be handicapped just in a way where I am screwed up more than I am. But I personally don't think I'm screwed up. What else is there? I'm sure if I asked some one they could like name off a list with all of the things wrong with me. But I can't think of anything else that I feel like writing about. So that's pretty much it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home