Tuesday, October 31, 2006

OCD - journal


So there is one main thing that I am OCD about. When I walk home in the afternoon there is this one pedestrian traffic light that I have to click seven times. If I don't click it seven times I have a spazz attack. Not really but I don't even know why I press it seven times. Oh, and there is one other thing that I am OCD about. I'll sound really freakish but, I'm kind of OCD about my sheets. I think I got that habit from my mom. But it really bugs me if I have friends over and they sit on my bed. I mean they sit there as long as the covers are pulled up. Otherwise I just find it really gross to have their nasty clothes that have been all over school and where ever else all over my sheets. There isn't really anything else that I get really pet-peeved about. Just my sheets and that stupid pedestrian button.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home